Forwarded Message Follows
Subject: Signs You're Addicted to the Internet
Top 17 Signs You're
Addicted to the Internet:
17. Any campground without
a T1 line is OFF your vacation itinerary.
16. Wife calls you to dinner by posting to alt.food.
15. I.V. stand next to your mini tower.
14. Choice between paying EarthLink bill and paying for kids clothes is
easy -- if a little painful for your kids.
13. Your big pickup line is, "Haven't we met on alt.top5.addict?"
12. Batteries in the TV remote now last for months.
11. You send in your humor submissions while in the air over Oregon.
10. You hire a housekeeper for your home page.
09. New mail alarm on your palmtop annoys other churchgoers.
08. Your mouse-clicking forearm rivals Popeye's.
07. AT&T names you Customer of the Month for the third consecutive time.
06. You unsuccessfully try to download a pizza from www.dominos.com.
05. Your family conducts an intervention via e-mail and checks you into
04. You rig your toilet to alert you if you receive any new mail while you're
03. You speak in a monotone voice and call your wife "Friday."
(Oops! That's a Sign
You're Addicted to Dragnet!)
02. You're surprised to learn there's also a 2 o'clock in the *afternoon*.
and the Number 1 Sign
You're Addicted to the Internet...
01. You're reading THIS, aren't you?